WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘Wild Tree Adventures’ or Wild Tree Adventures Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is ‘School House, Bowden, Melrose, TD6 0ST’. Our company registration number is SC585262. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- While we do our utmost to keep all information accurate and up-to-date, either we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This is a fantastic adventure for kids and adults. We climbed a massive oak tree (myself and my two boys 11 and 16) … You climb the tree in your own time I went up once and sat and admired the view for a while but my youngest boy managed to go up and down three times. The price of the ticket included access to Bowhill grounds which as the sun was shining was great to walk around and there is also a courtyard coffee shop. All Highly recommended.
Me (47) plus two daughters (13 & 8) had a great time. The rope climbing system is pretty straightforward & instructors happy to help/encourage. Didn’t occur to me to feel anything other than safe. Thrilled to get to the top & just sit for a moment & look at incredible views. Great to find something we could all do together & being outside at beautiful Bowhill made it extra special…Highly recommend to all!
Such a fun day filming [for ITV] with Wild Tree Adventures at Bowhill today. I’m not great with heights so was super chuffed at making it to the top of this 70ft oak! Big thanks to Tim and Carla for looking after me. Get booked up!